Friday, April 13, 2007

What I Love

It was the second Mother's Day for me. Gabe was born in December of 2005. He was 7 lbs. 15 oz and 21 inches long. He was the most beautiful newborn I've seen in my entire life. I never thought of having a child but when Gabe came into my life, it felt incredible. I didn't think I could possibly love someone as much as I love him. Now he is 17 months old. He can walk, climb, dance, and say a few words. He has been showing some interest in eating with a fork recently. Pretty soon, he would be running, jumping and riding a bike. He should be able to communicate in sentences in the coming months. I just can't wait to hear him say "I love you, MOMMY!"

Being a mom is rarely easy but it sure is never dull. Gabe seems to have the knack of finding the most dangerous spots in the house and choose to hang out in those places. It made me realize that it is quite a miracle that we survived those toddler years. My own mom must have been through a lot of stress when I was a child. This is my chance to extend my love and gratitude to my mom. By the way, Mother's Day was also her birthday. Everyday should be Mother's Day.



FREE Elephant Issue! FREE Tiger Poster!



3 FREE GIFTS: bonus issue, 24 stickers, and poster are yours with 1-year subscription to Zoobooks Magazine!


Get a FREE poster and FREE issue of Zoobooks magazine!